TALA is a dynamic communications consultancy based in Oxfordshire. We advise organisations that want to make the planet a better place to live in, work in and experience.
In October 2021 we began planting a TALA woodland, with a tree for every past and present employee. We’d love to plant a tree in your name too!
We are looking for an up and coming Graduate or Junior Account Executive who’s ready to step into an Account Executive role and wishes to work with organisations that want to make the planet a better place to live, work in and experience.
At TALA we develop communication strategies built on clear, honest and open two-way communication with our clients. We see ourselves as an extension to their team by becoming fully immersed in their business and the needs of their stakeholders. This approach is critical to building strong and meaningful relationships and is why we have worked with many of our clients for years.
Founded in 2007, by owner and managing director, Andrew Baud, TALA provides powerful strategic communications services to clients. We formulate bespoke and scalable programmes devised to help organisations achieve their strategic goals, whether they are a dynamic start-up, a multinational conglomerate, governmental organisation or visionary charity. Our team is an expert in reputation management with a proven track record in helping to change attitudes and behaviours.
What do we do?
Our philosophy is all about doing great work for brilliant clients. We work with organisations to build a deep understanding of their audience’s attitudes and needs. This invaluable insight will help shape their organisation’s approach and the messages they convey to the wider world. Demonstrating the impact of this change in approach is a key part of our service.
Through our creative tactics and brilliant storytelling, we bring clients’ businesses to life. We will ensure they are prepared to tackle issues that could impact their reputation, establishing robust crisis management strategies so that their organisation can weather any storm.
Our client team:
We are a dynamic and lively team that thrives on delivering creativity and results to our diverse client base. By joining TALA you can expect to learn from the very best in the industry. Our strategic consultants are drawn from the worlds of journalism, marketing, international PR consultancies, political consultancies and senior corporate roles and have the contacts and tools to help clients engage their audiences – from government ministers to journalists and local communities.
- You will work across a number of key accounts to support the delivery of communications programmes in line with our principles of client service excellence
- As account executive you’ll support the team, becoming part of the ‘engine room’ by keeping monthly reporting up to date, preparing presentations, drafting news releases and creating engaging social media content
- Your role will include managing our media and stakeholder CRM database – keeping it up to date with the latest contacts
- Researching opportunities for our clients including in the media, at conferences, round tables and speaking events
- Background research for new business pitches.
- English as a first language and exemplary writing skills
- Graduate or minimum six months experience in an agency
- Opportunity for good career progression
- Good communications skills so you can be client-facing
- Excellent attention to detail and good listening skills
- Ability to analyse data across platforms
- A natural flair for writing
- A self-starter who’s willing to hit the ground running.
What you can expect from us:
- A fun and engaged team who work hard to deliver for our clients
- A remuneration package commensurate to experience
- 25 days holiday a year
- Pension contribution
- Flexible home / office-based working
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Twice yearly socials
- A tree in your name!
Please note that we have a hybrid working dynamic with the week split between remote working and our flexible office space in North Oxfordshire. You may also be required to travel within the UK as needed by clients. This will from time to time include evenings and weekends.
To apply, please visit the LinkedIn advertisment here.