We’re an experienced team that understands the chemicals industry. For over a decade, we’ve been helping our clients in the chemicals sector to develop their communication strategies, based on clear-sighted thinking and honest discussions. Agile in our approach and reliable in our delivery, we’ve also supported them with a range of services, from crisis planning to product marketing.
Our team has enabled clients to develop positive relationships with their stakeholders, enhancing their reputation at many levels. We’ve helped them build engagement with communities, employees, customers, suppliers, regulatory and government stakeholders and media.
At the same time, we’re comfortable creating, editing, translating or proofreading written materials from technical datasheets to intranet updates and employee townhall presentations.
Working with the chemicals industry
The chemicals industry develops solutions to some of the globe’s biggest challenges. Tala is uniquely placed, because we understand chemical manufacturing processes as well as the vital role that chemical industries play in today’s society and in defining our future.
Regulation, health & safety, and care of the environment are just some of the complex reputational risk factors that challenge this industry. Building trust is a long-term and fragile process that needs consistent and assured communication skills.
We can help define, as well as provide, a clear role for effective external support. Many international companies have central teams plus devolved in-country communications and marketing units. We offer support at both levels, and can rapidly step up during peak workloads, for example during the build-up to events, exhibitions and launches.
- Proposition, audience and message consultancy
- Stakeholder auditing and management
- Thought leadership positioning
Digital & online
- Website creation and management
- Social media content and management
- Company and product launches
- Name creation and brand building
- Display, online, social media advertising
- Database acquisition, growth and management
- Risk assessment and planning
- Crisis spokesperson development
- Crisis simulations
- 24/7 on-call response
- Public affairs, government relations and lobbying
- Leaflets, brochures and newsletters
- Promotional items
- Photography and design
- Internal communication strategy development
- Employee surveys
- Newsletters and intranet content
- Town hall meetings
- Team building and facilitated strategy days
- Press office management
- Media relationship building
- News releases, articles, advertorials
- Media monitoring
- Communications training and spokesperson development
- Trade and consumer exhibitions
- Seminars and roundtable discussions
- Press conferences
Community and stakeholder relationships
- Property and development planning and engagement
- Community exhibitions
- Planning meetings
We are proud to work with four of the world’s top ten chemicals companies. As a relatively small but expert UK-based team, working with partners across the world, our client base is a testimony to the effectiveness of our abilities.
These are the companies that place their trust in us:
Tala’s consultants have worked with the chemical sector since – and even before – the agency was founded in 2007. In that time we have built strong and meaningful relationships with our clients, many of whom have retained our services consistently over those years.
They trust us to offer clear, objective advice, based on facts and our understanding of the industry, its stakeholders, and its media. And they know we can deliver a range of practical, hands-on services including exhibition support and marketing communications, working seamlessly as part of their teams.