TALA was founded in 2007 and our experienced team has built significant expertise across a wide range of sectors. We have also created a global network of like-minded communications consultants, ensuring clients receive a consistent approach across multiple territories. Our dynamic network encompasses North America, South America, Continental Europe, Nordics, and the Middle East.
Drawing on our vast experience, we cultivate bespoke communications programmes for each of our clients, playing a critical role in helping them to achieve their strategic goals. Our specialist sectors include:
- Life sciences and healthcare
- Energy and the clean economy
- Automotive, transport and logistics
- Tourism and leisure
- Planning and property
- Chemical manufacturing and waste
- Financial and professional services
- Public sector and arms-length bodies
- Raw materials and extractive industries
- Retail and FMCG manufacturing
Supporting clients with a presence at COP26, the G7 and national government level internationally, the topics we consult on most often include sustainability, governance, AI and data, ageing society and the future of mobility.
Our belief is that culture and ambition are what truly defines an organisation rather than its sector. TALA’s diverse team relishes the opportunity to support those with forward vision and innovative zeal.